Thursday, September 21, 2006
















There has been a lot people asking me about where I live and what my room looks like. So here is a little taste. The Lighthouse is my home. Its a hospitality house that many girls and guys come to from the base. The people in the Navy can spend the night here and hang out here. On Wednesday nights they have Bible Study, which I am unable to attend because I have youth group. Then on Friday nights they have a service here and on Saturdays they usually have events. I really enjoy it here.

I have my own space as you can see and its really nice. I didn't expect such a nice room and I feel blessed to be living in The Lighthouse. Its really cool because I have my own space, but there are people here constantly so I can always talk to people and hang out. I will show some Lighthouse pictures later, but for now I will tell you that they have a library, a bookstore, a really big kitchen and a huge place to hang out. I really enjoy it here and it was totally God's work in allowing me to live here.

Oh, the last picture of me is of me in front of the Tokyo Bay. This was taken on base. As you can see I am really close to the ocean, but not close to the beach. This was a beautiful day though! Go Dodgers!

2 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it makes me so happy to see you..
<3

 
At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Japan! It is so good to see and hear about your experiences abroad. I hope you are having a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home