Monday, September 25, 2006

Ummm...no thanks!


The other day I decided to do a little exploring. I was walking home from church (its a nice walk) and I went into a big shopping place called More's City. It's kind of like a mall, well I think it is a mall, but its like 9 stories high and there are a bunch of stores. I was actually looking for an electronic store because I needed to get a couple of things, but I also just wanted to look around. Its was pretty neat walking around and looking at the different stores and hearing all the different noises and smelling all the different smells and I eventually found the electronic store. After I got what I needed I went down the 8 or so stories to what I thought was the bottom level.

I walked out of the elevator and started looking for an exit. I was in this Japanese supermarket and figured there has to be an exit somewhere, but I couldn't find one. Being that it was about lunch time I was pretty hungry and ran across what you see here. Lovely isn't it. Don't those little suction cups make you want to just suck those tentacles right in. I have tried tako which is octupus (sushi), but I have never tried this. I would like to say that I tried it and it was delicious, but I didn't even want to pick the package up. Shortly after I took a picture of this delicious looking snack I figured out that I was on the underground floor and that I needed to go up one level. I did and left my little suction cup friend behind.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

germ i thought that octopus thing was a dessert... then i looked at it twice.. it looked sick.. and u need to proofread your work or do spell check or something k... love ya!!
emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home