Monday, March 19, 2007

Some Stylish Dogs


Another interesting thing about Japanese people is the way that they dress their dogs. As far as I understand, most dogs have a winter coat and a summer coat, but here in Japan the dogs are given their winter coats (even if they already have one of their own). I've seen more dogs here with coats and or little outfits on than I've seen in my whole life back in the States. Its kind of funny when I walk down the street and see a bunch of dogs all dressed up. You have to realize too that none or few of these people have yards and so all of these dogs are inside unless they are taken on walks. Anyways that's about all that I have on dogs for now. I hope you enjoy the pictures that I took of these stylish pets.

4 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Germ, I definitley think you need to have a dog with little outfits! You can get him a little pair of board short and a hawaian shirt! HAHA!! Miss you and still praying for you. Glad you had fun with Sara! CArol

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jer- Have you thought about buying the Cassidy's a sweet outfit for Gracie??? I am thinking something really pink and frilly. Something Paul would definitely like to walk. Also, you left out the part about the doggie wedding chapel next to the pet store on the way down to Blue Street! - Nate

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Kate Cooper said...

doggie wedding chapel?
we've got to hook Emma up, yo!
did you take these pictures, jeremy?

 
At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun to see the dogs all dressed up. Beau would be too hot and not want anything on him but Baby loves to be dressed up with a bow in her hair. I'm so glad you see and report what is around you in your stay in Japan. It makes me feel like I'm right beside you as you visit different places. Thanx. Love Mema

 

Post a Comment

<< Home