Monday, April 02, 2007

Peter Pan!

I like Peter Pan. Many people ask me what I what to be when I grow up and I say Peter Pan. (Which can't really happen because Peter Pan never grows up.) I've put together a Peter Pan costume and even have video tape of me and my buddies watching Peter Pan back in the day.

Anyways, I recently got my own copy of Peter Pan. I remember one day about two years ago when I wanted to watch Peter Pan and I couldn't find the video. I looked all over the house, asked my whole family, but we couldn't find Peter Pan. Before I went home in December, somehow I found out that Disney was coming out with a two disc platinum edition Peter Pan and I couldn't wait. I put it on my list for Christmas, but soon found out that it wouldn't be released till March. I soon forgot about Peter Pan, until I went to youth group in Ikego and found it sitting on a rack in the little shoppette. I could hardly keep my excitement in. Nate and my sister can share with you about how excited I was. (I admit it. I really was acting like a little kid.) I walked out of the store with my own copy of Peter Pan and am so excited that I can watch it any time I want. It's such a fun movie and even though I haven't had a ton of time to watch it, I know that there are many times ahead of me where I will be able to sit back and think about not growing up.

5 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Just Say Julie said...

I think that young at heart is the way to go Jeremy! I have a hard time believing that I am almost 40....feel like I'm still 25! So you can let your heart grow from life experiences...but it doesn't have to 'grow up' necessarily. Just my thoughts.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Julie - I tried not getting older but I found that I am a Jr Higher (heart) in a 51 year old body ;o)
Stay young in heart and follow His directions. Love ya man, Dave F

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger halliemh said...

ok, equally excited about the re-release of peter pan but did they change the voices? they sound different.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger halliemh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Germ, we got to watch that new platinum edition when you get home. You sounded like a little kid, but thats good that you still love Peter Pan! Well can't wait to see you! Only exactly 45 days!!!
Sweet, Timmy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home