Thursday, May 24, 2007

More Bad Mexican Food

This past weekend a buddy of mine from Northstar came down to visit. He hadn't been to Tokyo much so we spent part of a day up there seeing what there is to see. In Harajuku, we came across this little Mexican food joint. I don't want to spend much time on it because it totally isn't worth my time, but it definitely was blog worthy. The place is called "Taco Derio!" and claims to have homemade tortillas. They may be homemade, but they need to switch the recipe around. I wasn't even going to try it, but my mentality had changed because I knew that I would be eating good Mexican food very shortly. Anyways, the two tacos I got tasted more Japanese than Mexican and their hot sauce had some weird tang to it that tasted more like a chemical than a hot pepper. Being that this is the third place I have tried I know for sure now that Japan doesn't have good Mexican food! (I knew this before I went there. I should've eaten sushi or something instead.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home