Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Coming Home

So after a month of non-stop craziness and then some, I got on a plane in Tokyo en-route to Los Angeles. It was a very sad time, but by the time I got on the plane I was ready to go. I remember sitting at lunch with Nate before leaving and he said, "I think you're at the point where you have nothing left to say, you just need to go." That was exactly how I was feeling. I wasn't over Japan and trying to get out of there as soon as possible, but after saying goodbye to so many different people and doing so much in the last month, I was tired and ready to come home to be with my family and catch up on some rest.

Anyways, after the 9-hour flight and so on, I arrived in LA. My family was there to greet me in very blog-worthy outfits. It has become a tradition in my family to dress up when we pick people up at the airport. This time they went for the blow up costume look and they definitely got some looks from people at the airport. I remember my sister telling me how some people from Texas asked them if they could take their picture. Anyways, this was the party for me at the airport. I was glad to be home, but so tired. That's all I have about this. I'm home, and I've been home for about two months. Sorry it took so long to get to this one.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Germ those were some funny pictures, I enjoy you being back now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home