Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Last Day at the Park

One of my favorite things to do with Ellie and Kara was take them to the park. They loved going to the park and I loved to take them. We would always run around and play different games. Usually we played chase and hide-n-go-seek. I think every time I went over to the Johnson's house Ellie would ask me, "Jeremy, do you want to play with me?" Sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't, but most of the time I said, "Yes." After that I would always ask her, "What do you want to play?" (I already knew the answer to this, but I liked to ask her anyways.) She would always respond with, "Let's play chase." She loved to run around the house with me chasing her. After a little while we would get tired and Ellie would take a little rest. However, playtime wasn't over yet because we had to play game #2, which was usually hide-n-go-seek. She would always tell me, "You count, I hide!"


So on Monday of my last week in Japan, I took Ellie and Kara to the park. I think Nate and I played catch for a little while, but I'm pretty sure that we played a little bit of chase and little bit of hide-n-go-seek. I miss these girls. They're so cute!

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I still check the blog and I cried when I realized that you will not get to be there to play chase with my girls when we get back to Japan after vacation. My girls still miss you a lot and we look forward to seeing you soon. We all love and miss you.
Nate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home