Monday, October 02, 2006

12 o'clock and safe!



My main form of transportation here in Japan is walking. I ride a bike sometimes, I can take taxis (taxis are way expensive though), and sometimes ride the train, but for the most part I walk. I've walked home pretty late at night sometimes and the purpose of my blog was to tell you about how safe it is and how safe I feel in Japan. These pictures here are of the train station near Nate and Louise's house at like 10 o’clock. For the most part it is empty, but there are still people taking the trains and the streets are not empty. In L.A. walking home past 10 o'clock at night, I would probably be scared of getting shot. Here though, even though I'm in a foreign country I feel really safe. I walk through alleys and side streets and feel completely safe. I also see little kids sometimes taking trains by themselves and walking around. Anyways that's all I have on this subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home