Monday, October 02, 2006

Best Peanut Butter Sandwich Ever!



So I've come to the conclusion that Japan has good food. Not only is the Japanese food good, but the American style food is good too. Also, the seven eleven stores here are awesome. You can get good food from a seven eleven and my favorite things from there right now are these peanut butter sandwich. Nate's explanation of why food is so good in Japan is that they put crack in all of the good stuff. And I firmly believe that there must be something in these sandwiches because they are so good. I don't think I have ever tasted a better peanut butter sandwich. I am a huge fan or PB and J sandwiches and have lived off of them my whole life and now I've found an even better sandwich. I think you all should try these and I would like to send everyone one, but I don't think I can do that.

Oh and another cool thing about the 7/11 stores here that they are convenient stores. I'm sure right now some of you are like "we have those here in the States," and you do, but can you pay your bills at a convenient store? Can you walk in, give your bill to the cashier, pay the amount, and walk out in two minutes? You can here and these stores have definitely put the convenient in convenient stores.

7 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger nate and louise johnson said...

I think that there is either a pound of sugar in each sandwhich or there is some validity to the crack claim.

 
At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for this information! if i had not read your blog, i would have been deprived of knowing pb&j is so goooood in japan! tee hee! that's awesome! i hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!

 
At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy are these sandwiches really better than your home style sandwich? What's in them? They probably aren't good for you if they are so good.

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes, a mom must be sure there is nutritional value in this sandwich, and from the looks of it, there is none! So glad to know you are not going hungry, and that you can have the good old American staple of PB&J!!!!!!! We miss you! CArol

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE PB&J SANDWICHES IN JAPAN ARE BETTER THAN UNCRUSTABLES!

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude that sandwich looks like a
thing you get at a airport

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

japan may have the best pb and j's, but definetly has the best saltine crackers. eat a package almost everyday. i don't know why, but they are amazing!!
hameul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home