Friday, November 03, 2006

Red the Nerd!



I would like to introduce you to Red. He is a super cool guy. So far me and him have hing out quite a bit and its always been good times. He is 19 and has been in the Navy for about 2 years I think. Anyways Red is a super duper awesome guy. He has just recently become a staff member for the youth group and is loving it. All the middle schoolers and high schoolers really enjoy have Red around. He is a really funny guy and always has a song to sing in every situation. Anyways Red and I probably hang out about once a week and either go bowling, watch a movie, or just get something to eat. Our friendship is building and I can see us hanging out a bunch.

Also, if you didn't notive he makes such a good nerd. This is what he dressed up for our youth group Halloween Party. My costume was below par, but I think Red makes up for it. I don't think he's nerdy in any way, but I think that anytime someone needs a nerd, Red would be your best pick. I learned that those glasses he has on are from boot camp. Pretty stylish frame I must say. Anyways the night was fun and I continue to laugh at his picture whenever I see. I know its hard to look past the nerd, but Red's a really cool guy and he loves the Lord. I think that's about it for Red. Oh, I almost forgot to share with you that Red knows everything about Forrest Gump. He could tell you who Forrest's great aunt's uncle's sister's middle name is and probably all of the things you can do with shrimp.

3 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God puts some people in our lives that just make us smile and laugh. - sounds like God has blessed you with a friend and encourager. If he ever gets transfered to Pt Hueneme(hehe)we would love to have him (and you) in our Jr High group - what a combo!! :o)

Dave

 
At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's a stud :)

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jeremy! i am sorry, but i forgot to tell you that i dressed up like you for my sorority halloween chapter! that's right! actually, i wore your lifeguard gear that sara had. anyways, everyone thought it was HOOOTTT!! what can i say, jeremy allen!

also, sara and i like talking about your blogs. thanks for keeping everyone updated! you are awesome!

-amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home