Sunday, December 17, 2006

Coming Home!

On Dec. 8th at 5:20 p.m. I flew out of NRT in Japan and 8 and a half hours later I arrived at LAX at 9:55 a.m. on Dec. 8th. Pretty cool, huh? I went back in time. That was the first time that I have crossed the international date line and I can say that I'm not looking forward to the next time because my body has had the hardest time figuring out what day I am on.

Anyways when I arrived at LAX and went through customs and got my luggage I went out to find my family. They showed up and were more than happy to see me. They also surprised me by dressing up. I felt pretty special because they dressed up just for me, but if you look at the pictures it wasn't the typical form of dressing up. I must say that my mother looked like a little 8 year old and the rest of the family went down from there. I was super excited to see them and enjoyed giving each of them three or four hugs. Anyways I hope you enjoy the pictures.


Oh and the other family in the pictures are the Shorts. Sam, my good buddy, came home from China that day and so we spent a couple hours at the airport waiting for his flight to come in. I think Sam was a little more embarrassed than I was because he didn't expect it. I actually would have been a little disappointed if my family hadn't dressed up so I was glad that they did. Look for some more goofy pictures of my family the second time I return home.

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait . . . germ is talking about me in his blog. oh my gosh. i am so popular. ha ha. hope the japan is just as good the 2nd time around.

samwise

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ever acclip poachers ritual wondering jose fuels stabilize statutory facilitators djsaxasa
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home