Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Karaoke



For those of you who know me, you know that I have the finest singing voice in the world. You know how much I love getting in front of a crowd and singing and dancing and you know how good I am too. Well, on this night some of my friends here got to experience Jeremy and his wonderful singing voice. I don't think I hit one key the whole night. It was fun though. At first, I was kind of like, "Man, I don't really want to do this" but I can honestly tell you that I would do it again.

It was totally what I thought it would be like. I expected to it to be some big huge room with a bunch of people, but instead they give you (the karaoke place) a small room where you and your friends can sing your hearts out. I must say that everyone was very impressed by my musical talent, but I can't say that it was very sweet sounding. Anyways, I think you get the point. Karaoke was fun. I hope you like the picture of me rocking out because I really do. I sang some James Taylor, some Shania Twain, but my favorite was Michael Jackson. Anyways that's enough about karaoke. If you ever go to Japan make sure to put karaoke on your list of things to do.


7 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is one hard-core picture of you :)

 
At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are no ends to the Talents of Jeremy Allen....now I know that it's true :-) See you soon, and maybe I'll schedule some Karaoke so everyone will feel included Ahhh!!

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Germ, last time I checked, I think you won the contest for best all around song at the high school Christmas party!Lets do karaoke on Christmas Eve! Carol

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,
You look like a major Hollywood rapper guy! :-)
Sweet! The boys loved this one!!
Love All of us in Iowa

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad everyone got to finally see your one imperfection....singing :)Miss you a lot, a lot bro! Love you!
-sara

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now did you have to fight off all the girls after your singing debut? or were they all running away? no worries man, if it was me on that mic then all the nearby windows would be broken.

china man

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy, of course Michael Jackson was a favorite- how could it not be? I must know which MJ song you did. And if you are ever in Ventura we must do a Michael Jackson duet! -Russell Morgan (aka Mr. Morgan)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home