Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yokohama


On Monday I took a little trip to Yokohama with some friends. It was in honor of Rebekah's (the school teacher at the Lighthouse) birthday. At about 2 o'clock me and my buddy Red met them at the train station and began to explore Yokohama. The first that I saw was the Landmark Tower. Its the biggest building in Yokohama and has the fastest elevator in the world. I didn't get a chance to go on it, but I will eventually. Anyways we spent most of our time shopping. I normally don't like shopping, but its different when you are in a different country. Its cool seeing all the different stores and looking at all the different stuff. Yokohama is a big city and for the most part we spent the day in the mall type place. I bought a couple of things and enjoyed looking around and seeing all there is to see. For dinner we ate the Hard Rock Cafe. It was fun being there and I would recommend the Hard Rock Cafe Yokohama to anyone with a birthday. They played a special celebration song on the TV for Rebekah's birthday, had the whole restaurant involved in singing "Happy Birthday" and even gave her some ice cream. It was the biggest "Hey, its my friends birthday" celebration I've seen. Anyways we concluded the night we some karaoke, which you will hear about in the next blog.

2 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy, are there thrist stores in Japan and if so is it expensive? Love in Christ, Breezy

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy, I hope you bought that red hat and yellow vest in the picture because you look fly in it! -Russell Morgan (aka Mr. Morgan)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home