Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Yokosuka




The weather for the past couple of weeks have been really nice here in Yokosuka. If there is one thing that I miss most about Ventura besides my family, my friends, the beach and mexican food is the weather. I don't think there is a place that has better weather. Yes, Ventura has the morning fog in June and has somewhat of a raining season, but as far as I know the only winter clothing you need in Ventura is jeans and a sweatshirt. I've heard in Japan that its a little different story. I was lucky enough to miss the hot season here in Japan where its super hot and as humid as it can get, but I think that I am going to run into the other end of the weather with the cold and dry on the way.

However, these past couple of weeks have been a taste of home for me. It has cooled down to the point where it is a little crisp. Its been really clear here to the point that we can see Mt. Fuji from Yokosuka, which apparently doesn't happen that often. There has been a good breeze coming off the bay which has kept any warmer day very pleasant. Nate tells me that the fall is the nicest time of the year and it really has been nice. Anyways that's enough about the weather. Here's a couple of pictures from the last couple of weeks here. Pretty nice place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home