Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Good Stuff

One of the things that I have enjoyed since being home has been the food. Shortly after I arrived at LAX we went to In-n-Out and I enjoyed my first double-double, fries, and a neapolitan shake in three months. Let me tell you it was good. The picture is from my In-n-Out visit a couple of days ago with Jake. We enjoyed a good surf session and then went to In-n-Out and I got a three-by-three, fries, and a shake. In-n-Out is so good! Jake and I were talking about how you can live in Ventura for however long and not really miss it, but once you go out of the country or somewhere where there isn't In-n-Out you miss it a lot. I definitely missed it and look forward to visiting In-n-Out throughout this next week.

Sunday, the 10th of December, my family was invited to go with the Fullers on a land shark tour that Uncle Mike had won. We started off the afternoon with a nice lunch at my favorite restaurant Playa Azul. Of course, I got my favorite plate two cheese enchiladas, rice and beans. While I was waiting for my food to be cooked I enjoyed a couple of baskets of chips and salsa, which were so good. Nothing like Japan. They continued to bring out more and more chips and more and more salsa for FREE! It was good to be home.

After our lunch we all met up at the end of state street and got onto the land shark. We toured around Santa Barbara and then boated around the bay. We all had a really good time and enjoyed watching all the boats that were lit up going out of the harbor for the parade of lights. Sunday was a good start of my vacation at home. Since then I have enjoyed a lot of good times with my family and have enjoyed eating all the good food here, surfing, and hanging out with my friends. Look for more blogs in the next week.

5 Comments:

At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious and definitly true!!! we are soooo going to In'N'Out when we are in California, even as young as the boys were when we left, (8,6,4, and not even two yet) they totally remember eating there, and it is on our list of places to go :-)
We hope to see you guys soon, Love Amy for the Sinclair's

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red, Jenna, Hope and I went to Eijisan's for lunch today and missed you! *R

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you at AWANA the other day. Welcome home. I'm glad that you are enjoying your time here at home. Keep eating all your favorites because as you know you can't take them with you. We like reading your blog, good job keeping up with it. The girls are quite interested in your new life. God Bless you!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Julie said...

The last anonymous was me Julie O. I don't know why it didn't show my blog sign. Sorry!

 
At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm. in-n-out. i have to admit that i ate there close to six times while i was back home. now that i'm on the east coast i'm going through in-n-out withdrawals. i feel your pain jeremy.

sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home