Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Finished

So I will officially be home for two months in a week. It has been a great two months, but obviously, finishing my blog was not a top priority. I have been meaning to finish it up these past two months and it is finally happening tonight, Monday, July 23. I'm sorry that it took so long to write this. I feel that it is appropriate to stop because my blog is titled "Jeremy-in-Japan" and I am no longer in Japan. I don't like leaving things unfinished, but with this last post I feel that it is complete. I don't know if I will blog again, it will probably happen, but at this point it has been too much of a struggle to finish this one and I think it would be a waste to start a new one until I get pumped about blogging again. I've enjoyed writing and I hope you have enjoyed reading. Thank you for following my time in Japan and for faithfully praying for me and supporting me. God has truly blessed me in this past year. Reading through my blog has made me miss Japan and all the people and experiences even more. Sayonara!

I'll post again if I start a new blog!

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Hey Jeremy, I finally checked out your site. I was feeling kind of guilty not keeping up with you, but it looks like you've been pretty busy yourself. So...... I look forward to you coming home for some of the summer. It will be nice to see your face around here. I Will see you in a couple of weeks! Love to you always......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home