Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Disclaimer and Decision

I would like to take this moment to explain to you that my socks dilemna was not a crisis, but more of a form of entertainment. I just want to make it clear that I will not be changing my socks and that my whole dilemna was not really a dilemna. I just thought that it was something that I would like to share with you and it was something that I liked writing about. However, I feel like many people were concerned or took "my socks" more seriously than I thought they would. Honestly, I wanted your honest opinion about my socks, but my socks aren't the deciding factor if people like me over here. Moreover, I thought that it would entertain you and not create this fear inside of you that "Jeremy is not going to be able to reach these kids because he doesn't wear ankle socks." In fact, I think that it has opened up some doors because kids are able to laugh at me and I am able to talk with them about my socks. Well that's about all I have to say about that.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Germ, and I was so not concerned about your socks! I know that God will use you ,ad people will see your heart, not your socks! You rock!!!!!!!!!! Love and miss you, Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home