Friday, October 06, 2006

My Ride!



I would like to introduce you to my ride. Pretty sweet, huh? This is my bike. I don't have a name for it yet, but I will soon. If you can't tell this thing is set up. Its got the basket, the light, the reflectors, the cool lock on the back wheel (so that no one can ride it away, but they can still steal it), two tires, two wheels, and even some handlebars and a seat. Oh, did I mention it has gears and that the light turner onner thing is on the handlebars also. Oh, and I almost forgot, its has not one, but two bells. And of course, I couldn't forget to mention the sweet, aerodynamic helmet that came with it. I know you're jealous. (By the way, this bike was free (for me). A guy name Joel, that I never met, left his bike here and it became mine. So thanks Joel if you ever read this. I am very thankful to inherit your wonderful bike.) So that was my introduction to my bike. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Oh, one, well two last things. My bike has the cool rain and mud protector wheel things that keep me from getting the skunk stripe when I ride in bad weather. And, my bike has brakes! (Brakes are very important for riding in the streets and on the sidewalks of Japan because you never know when a car is going to stop moving in front of you or a large crowd of people is going to come at you. Also, blue street (the street I ride down to the base) has a big hill and without brakes I would probably eat it really hard.) Thanks for reading!

4 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy, I do beleive this is the coolest ride yet! I think you should bring it back to the US, and start a new trend, including the fashin part. The helmet is definitley HOT!!!!!!!! I think I am going to have to ask for forgiveness, because I am coveting your bike, and helmet! I am going to try and sign up for Skype and call Nate and Louise, or you sometime! We miss you tons, and are praying for you often! Love from one of you many moms, Carol

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerm! You look like a babe on that bike! Your helmet is amazignly cute. Haha basically you make that bike look gooooood. :D love you!

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerm! You look like a babe on that bike! Your helmet is amazignly cute. Haha basically you make that bike look gooooood. :D love you!

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kook

 

Post a Comment

<< Home