Sunday, January 07, 2007

...a date with my sisters...


One of the days I decided to take my sisters out for a little date. Well kind of, it was a short date, but it was still a date. Sara and me just picked up Emily after her water polo practice and then we got some food. On the way there though, Sara and me played a little Catch Phrase. I've never played it with only two people, but it was surprisingly fun. Anyways after we picked Emily we went to Corrales, got some Mexican food, and went to the beach. While I was home I was at the beach almost everyday and this day was one of them. Anyways we enjoyed eating our food and watching the waves break and decided to take some pictures. This day in Ventura was so beautiful and was a reminding of why I love being home so much.


The following story is an example of how much my family loves food. Most of the time when I go get food I never worry about ordering too much because I know that if I don't eat it I can just bring it home and someone will eat. That day when we went to Corrales I got two burritos, a bean, rice and cheese burrito and a carne asada burrito in honor of Nate to be exact, but I didn't totally finish the second one. Emily took a couple of bites and then I wrapped it up in the foil and put it back in the bag. When we were leaving though Sara threw it in the trashcan and almost instantly Emily and I yelled at her, "Don't throw it away." Sara realized what she did and got it out of the trashcan, but honestly it was like two bites and we still freaked out about it. I guess it’s not that funny, but maybe it made one or two of you laugh. That was the conclusion of our date because we all had things to do, but here's a couple of pictures that we took at the beach. Aren't my sisters beautiful?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home