Sunday, January 07, 2007

Family Night

So one of the nights while I was home was specifically reserved for a family night. As kind of a Christmas present we went to a movie and then to Wood Ranch. We saw "The Pursuit of Happyness", which is a very depressing movie (until the end), but a really good movie. We all enjoyed the movie a lot. (Movies are so expensive and so its about once a year that my whole family goes out to a movie.) One benefit of having access to a military base is all the movies are $3, unless you go on a Tuesday night and then the movie is $1.

Anyways after the movie we went to Wood Ranch. Wood Ranch is this super good barbeque place that we love to go too. I got tri-tip there. Tri-tip is a rare thing. A lot of people that I have talked to over here don't know what tri-tip is and I certainly couldn't find any in Japan. Dinner was a lot of fun. If anyone were to ask me what my favorite thing about being home was I would for sure say being with my family. I love my family and enjoyed spending time with them. Being in Japan is a lot of fun, but I know that it would be even more fun if my whole family was here with me. At dinner we enjoyed making fun of each other and of course enjoyed the good food. It was a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home