Monday, January 15, 2007

The Sinclair's

Another highlight from being home was seeing the Sinclair family. Amy and Charlie Sinclair live in Iowa and have four boys. I don’t remember how our families met or how our friendship originally began, but since being in Japan I have kept in contact with them quite a bit. I remember playing Legos with the boys a long time ago and they used to draw pictures for me and a lot of other fun stuff. Anyways they moved to Iowa a couple years back and I hadn’t seen them since then. Before I came home Amy and I emailed quite a bit to see if we might be able to get together. (The Sinclair’s were planning a vacation to so cal and would be in the Ventura area.) That made me very excited and I really wanted that to happen, but the day that they were planning on being in Ventura was the day after I left to go back for Japan. To my surprise, they came up grabbed some In-n-Out and came by my house without me knowing till about 10 minutes before they showed up.

It was a lot of fun seeing them. All the boys are growing up and getting taller. They are really into sports, which is awesome because I love sports, and it was fun to hear about football and everything else they did. We jumped on the trampoline, played in the front yard, and played Legos. So far, we have tried to build a boat that floats. We can build the boat, but we haven’t made one that floats yet. Seeing the Sinclair’s was a treat and I was so happy that we were able to get together even though both of us had very busy schedules. Thanks for coming by guys!

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy you spelled Idaho right but the Sinclairs live in Iowa.
a loving admirer

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jer,
This is cool and the pictures are great!!
BTW, we live in Pella, Iowa :-)
We had a blast with you guys and the time flew by!!
And, yes, they LOVED the Peter Pan ride! "It rocked"
The boys were excited to see a blog about them, thanks for doin' that for 'em!! Talk to you soon!
Later, Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home